Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review - Thunderbird Energetica Bars


Brand:  Thunderbird Energetica
Flavor:  Various
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                I LOVE overachievers. I’m not one, but that just makes me appreciate them all the more. Thunderbird Energetica has drilled down the awesomeness of their bars all the way to the wrapper, which is compostable. Heyo! Could you be any cooler? No, I really don’t think you could be. Eating these bars makes me feel like an Earth Avenger. They’ve even been blessed by a shaman. Show me a snacker who remains unimpressed, and I’ll also have you know, they are incredibly tasty. The Cashew Fig Carrot was my favorite (ahem, why no snazzy name?), but I also liked the Sweet Lemon Rain Dance as well. They’re quite fruity and have that sweet date-type taste, and I’m into it. Thank you for being you, Thunderbird Energetica. I appreciate your awesomeness.          
                 
               

Tastes like:  Mmmmmm dates and figs and smiles
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw, No artificial ingredients

What’s in it: (Cashew Fig Carrot Bar)




No comments:

Post a Comment