Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review - Eatrageous Crunchy Mac n' Cheese


Brand:  Eatrageous
Flavor:  Crunchy Mac N’ Cheese
Where to get it: here @ Eatrageous

                The competition in the 100-calorie snack market is FIERCE, so when I see a new product enter the ring, I don’t get too excited. It’s hard to taste REALLY good, and be plentiful enough that I don’t need to wolf down 3 servings to feel like I got an actual snack. Eatrageous is crushing this game. I’ve had so many crisps, many of them just blend together. These are a real stand out, they taste GREAT, you get a lot of them for your 100 calories, and they are super crunchy. Nacho-cheesey-licious and shaped like penne pasta, if you’re looking for a savory, cheesy, crunchy snack, I can’t think of many better than these.
               

Tastes like:  Crunchy tubes of cheesy delight
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, all natural

What’s in it:




No comments:

Post a Comment