Thursday, March 5, 2015

Review - Journey Bar Savory Nutrition Bars


Brand:  Journey Bar
Flavor:  Various
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market
               
                Never have I had a bar where the flavor choice was so important. I really liked the Coconut Curry flavor, strong on the curry, a little snappy-but-soft in texture, it was a really unique and decent snack. The Sesame Ginger version however, oof. It tasted a lot like I would imagine insulation might taste. Or wet cardboard.  I tasted neither sesame nor ginger, two flavors I am quite fond of. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. At 200 calories per bar, I think I can do better than these guys, but it was an interesting tasting experience, that’s for certain.
                                 
               

Tastes like:  Spices and sawdust, but not always in a bad way
Taste rating:  7/10 for the coconut curry, 1/10 for the sesame ginger
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian, Made in the USA

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment