Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review - Caveman Cookies


Brand:  Caveman Cookies
Flavor:  Mayan and New World
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                I love chewy cookies. I think most people do. My person doesn’t though, he will literally take a perfectly good cookie, and put it in the refrigerator with no covering so that it dries out and gets hard. WEIRDO. He would hate these Caveman cookies. They are SO chewy, I actually had a hard time tearing off a little piece to sample. Whatever these folks are doing to achieve this kind of texture, they are doing a great job and I hope they never stop. Taste-wise, I find these to be very unique in a sea of “breakfast/trail/power” cookies. The New World flavor tasted like a more natural, molasses-y (from the maple syrup, I assume) oatmeal cookie.  The Mayan has a bold, slightly bitter chocolate flavor, with a chili powder buddy bringing up the rear. Good little cookies, and if you can get the tiny ones (pictured), they are only 70 calories.              
                 
               

Tastes like:  Some oats and seeds went on a vision quest
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  All-natural, Gluten-free, Kosher, Made in the USA

What’s in it: (Mayan)



No comments:

Post a Comment