Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review - Frontier Bites


Brand:  Frontier
Flavor:  Pecan Cherry Cinnamon
Where to get it: here @ Frontier Bites

                I love, love, LOVE how these are packaged. Little cubes of cinnamon-y goodness, packaged like a bar. Most of the other snacks I have tried like these come in a giant bag, and it’s just a disaster of a free-for-all for people like me who can’t stop crunching. No danger of that here! 5 cubes, perfect snack size, low calories. The cinnamon sets these off so well, it reminds me of cereal, but for sure not as weird as eating dry cereal. (Is it just me, or does eating dry cereal make you feel weird?) These are a great sweet-but-not-too-sweet pick me up for any day, any time.                              
                 

Tastes like:  Cinnamony-cereal bites
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment