Thursday, May 7, 2015

Review - Ratio Cake Batter Protein Bar


Brand:  Ratio
Flavor:  Cake Batter
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                                I like a lot of the nutritional value/qualities that this bar provides, but calling it “cake batter” just sets it up for a horrible, horrible failure. When I knew nothing about nutrition, nor cared what I put in my body, I would literally make a box of cake mix, and not cook it. That’s right – this is what rock bottom looks like:  a plastic container full of cake batter in your fridge. Yikes. So anyway…you could say I know a thing or two about cake batter, and this is not that. Titular argument aside, it doesn’t really taste very good anyway. So…I guess that’s where I leave you with this one.
                               

Tastes like:  Vanilla cereal, then bland protein powder
Taste rating:  3/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Gluten free, All natural, Made in the USA

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment