Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review - Real McCoy's Rice Chips


Brand:  Real McCoy’s All-natural Rice Chips
Flavor:  Sweet n’ Spicy
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                I was happy that the bags of these chips were single-serving size, because I could probably eat a much larger quantity of them if someone let me off my leash. The chips are a little thicker and seedier than your typical tortilla chips, and the seasoning on them is SO GOOD. Not too sweet, not too spicy, it’s just so perfect. I ate them plain – delicious. I ate them with salsa – delicious. I ate them with Greek yogurt – delicious. I feel like I could have gone outside and scooped up some dirt with them, and they still would have been delicious. Good thing I had a lot of condiment choices in the house.               
                 
               

Tastes like:  Seedy tortilla chips coated in deliciousness
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan, All natural


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment