Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Review - Labrada Cinnamon Bun Cookie Roll


Brand:  Labrada
Flavor:  Cinnamon Bun Cookie Roll
Where to get it: here @ Labrada.com

                                 Upon closer inspection, I realized that the wrapper recommended popping this bar into the microwave for 10 seconds. Magically, I was at home when I was intending to try this, so the stars aligned for me and Mr. Labrada's Cinnamon Buns. I really feel that the warmth made this bar unique and delicious. No aftertaste at all, and really great cinnamon bun flavor. ACTUAL cinnamon bun flavor. With frosting. I really, really, REALLY liked this bar. The calories are high, so if you’re counting calories, eat it in thirds, or just eat the whole thing once in a while for a really tasty treat.
If you’ve read any number of my blog posts on these types of bars, I tend to have a really hard time endorsing them. For those keeping track, this is the SECOND Labrada product that actually made me happy. I will be seeking more of them out, because they are tasty treats in a sea of yucky protein garbage bombs.
               

Tastes like:  A dense, delicious cinnamon roll
Taste rating:  9/10


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment