Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review - Hail Merry Raw Almonds


Brand:  Hail Merry
Flavor:  Vanilla Maple Almonds
Where to get it: here @ Hail Merry


                The only thing wrong with these almonds is that there aren’t 700 of them in the package. I was so sad when the last one was gone. Slightly sweet, perfectly crunchy, with just a pinch of salt…almonds aren’t even my favorite nut, but these may very well be my favorite nut-based snack. I also really like the packaging, cute design, and the fact that it’s not just another cellophane pouch. I’m glad I had the chance to discover these.      
                 
               

Tastes like:  Lightly sweetened nuts from above
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw, Gluten free, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment