Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Review - Laiki Rice Crackers



Brand:  Laiki       
Flavor:  Red and Black Rice Crackers
Where to get it: here @ LaikiCrackers.com

                                I’ve never been a fan of rice crackers. I don’t like their smooth surfaces, their resistance to being smashed satisfactorily between my teeth, or their smug puffiness. When I received these Laiki crackers, I almost gave them to my coworkers without even looking closely at them. I am very, VERY glad that I didn’t give them away – they are NOTHING like I expected. They look like small Triscuits – no shiny surface or smug puffiness! They are salted to the gills – YES. They tasted a lot like the mass-market, oil-soaked, salty heaven corn chips that always gave me a hydrogenated headache – but without the snack hangover, an no remorse at all. Just 3 ingredients – it doesn’t get any “cleaner” than that. These crackers are probably the biggest surprise I have had since I started this blog, and I would like to thank you, Laiki, for reminding me to keep an open mind, and an open mouth. 
                 
               

Tastes like:  Healthier, better “Bugles”
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment