Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review - Vertical Maple Water



Brand:  Vertical
Flavor:  Maple Water
Where to get it: here @ LuckyVitamin.com

                                Can someone please help me? Can you tell me if I like this or not? I’m so serious. I can’t tell. My brain was basically like…you’re on your own on this one. Hargle bargle. It’s water…but a little sweet. But not sweet like sugar sweet, sweet like if you didn’t know what the word “sweet” meant. You might then describe it as sweet, not knowing what “sweet” meant. That makes no sense. But it’s so accurate. It’s maple water, but it’s not sweet like maple syrup. It’s also not void of taste like water. I gave one to a co-worker and she LOVED it. I think it might be like Cable Guy, starring Jim Carey; I had to watch it 3 times, and then I fell in love with it. I’ll get back to you after I drink a week’s worth of this stuff. So intriguing.   
                 
               

Tastes like:  Sweet, no, water, no, sweet….water
Taste rating:  I can’t tell!!/10
Qualities:  Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment