Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review - Tiger's Milk Bar


Brand:  Tiger’s Milk
Flavor:  Peanut Butter & Honey
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Not to date myself, but I have been eating these for over 20 years. I still love them. I’m really impressed that you can still buy them almost anywhere – the grocery store, AM/PM, even at the fancy grocery store. The texture is PERFECT – a lot of the bars on the market could learn a lot from Tiger’s Milk. Chewy, but never tough – and the chocolate is the perfect accent flavor, not the overbearing guy in front who won’t sit down.
                I feel like they haven’t changed a thing in all the decades they have been making these little guys, and for once, I feel like that was the right call.
                 
               

Tastes like:  My childhood
Taste rating:  10/10


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment