Thursday, July 30, 2015

Review - Slow Food For Fast Lives Bars


Brand:  Slow Food For Fast Lives
Flavor:  Various
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                I’ve had savory bars before, so I don’t have that mental roadblock of expecting all bars to taste like some combination of cereal, chocolate, and peanuts. I thought I would really like these, as I read through the ingredients. I was so wrong. A penny with a hole in it couldn’t have been more wrong than I was. Holy spit it OUT, Batman. The spice flavors are the prevailing flavor in all 4 of the bars that I tried, and not in a good way. It was like doing the cinnamon challenge with curry, at one point. I love the packaging, and the bars look attractive when you unwrap them, but dang, I just can’t with these.
                               

Tastes like:  Horrible rotten spices
Taste rating:  0/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, all natural, Non-GMO


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment