Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review - Belicious Nutrition On The Go Pouches



Brand:  Belicious
Flavor:  Revive
Where to get it: here @ BeliciousFood.com

                I am really loving all of these little squeezy pouches that have hit the market. It took me a little bit to realize that they weren’t all for toddlers, and it was completely socially acceptable for me to walk around the gym with one hanging out of my mouth. This review is going to be a little bit different than a standard one, in the interest of fairness to the product. I am a person who loves beets, but I am not a person who loves green juice. The combination of the beets and spinach in this squeezer give it that distinctly “green juice flavor”, and it’s not for me. However, I know tons of people who love a good green juice, and I do believe that every single one of those people would absolutely love this Revive squeezer from Belicious. So if you’re a green juice yay, get these little guys for when you’re short on prep time.
               
Tastes like:  Green juice with an applesauce consistency
Taste rating:  If you like green juice, 9/10.
Qualities: Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, organic


What’s in it:  


No comments:

Post a Comment