Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review - Funley's Super Crackers



Brand:  Funley’s
Flavor:  Pizza N Stuff Super Crackers
Where to get it: here @ Funleys.com

                I think that I expected these crackers to be more of a Cheez-It-type situation, and I may have done them a disservice coming in with this mindset. They really aren’t anything like those – they’re less flaky & fairly dense. They also don’t have a ton of flavor to them, which I was definitely expecting since I tried their pizza version. I actually ended up eating them with some carrot sriracha hummus because hey, a cracker is still a cracker, no need to toss the bag just because they don’t taste like the utter junk food you were expecting them to be. I am a little wary of the claim on the front of the package that they contain “superfood carrots in every bite”. Are carrots a superfood? Is there a hard-standard for what IS a “superfood”? I’m not sure, but if there is, I don’t think carrots really meet the criteria. They’re better than potato chips for you, sure, but they aren’t exactly kale…
               

Tastes like:   Mostly thick cracker with a little bit of seasoning
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:   Non-GMO, Kosher, all natural


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment