Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review - Caveman Primal Bar


Brand:  Caveman
Flavor:  Chicken Sweet Cherry Primal Bar
Where to get it: here @ CavemanFoods.com

                This bar tasted like I expected, but the texture was much different. I thought this would be tough like jerky, but it really isn’t. It’s kind of like a little meatloaf bar! Tender, a little smoky, a little sweet, and I found the color and packaging to be really appealing, which I think is especially important in a meat-based snack. You can definitely tell the meat is chicken; no other meat lends itself so well to a smoky flavor, in my opinion. At 150 calories and 18g of protein, as well as being made from a whole bunch of ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now, there’s really no downside at all to this snack.
               
Tastes like:  Sweet, smoked jerky without all the tooth work
Taste rating:  8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment