Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review - Dipperz


Brand:  Wonderfully Raw
Flavor:  Dipperz Cheezy
Where to get it: here @ mycocoroons.com

                I’ve had kale prepared like this, but I was super intrigued to see this 3-veggie mix coated in cashew cheese. Also, broccoli is one of my most favorite things, so this was even more exciting for me. Dipperz really earns the “z” in “cheezy” with these guys. The cheese presence is a heavy one, which is pretty exciting considering that these are vegan (so there’s no actual cheese in them). I liked the broccoli pieces best, they remained fluffier and held more of the coating, I found. The carrots and cauliflower kind of got all mixed up into a cheezy pile of stuff, but that’s alright, just tip the bag up into your face. Hands-free fun!         
               
Tastes like:  Cheezy veggies, but crunchy  
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Organic, Gluten free, Non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, raw

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment