Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Review: Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame


Brand:  Seapoint Farms
Flavor:  Dry Roasted Edamame
Where to get it: here @ Seapoint Farms

                Edamame is almost always a good snack choice, no matter what you do to it there’s a ton of protein there. I loved the portable snacking package size on this, but I felt it was under salted. If you’re not a total and complete salt hog like me, you should definitely add these into your snacking repertoire. I ended up dumping them into a bag of stuff I put on my salads because they weren’t salty enough for me to just mow down straight out of the bag.
               

Tastes like:  I want more salt!
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  All-natural, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment