Friday, January 2, 2015

Review: Snikiddy Baked Fries


Brand:  Snikiddy
Flavor:  Baked Fries, Cheddar Cheese
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                When you’re dieting, you never get to have orange fingers. Sad panda! You never get to act like a savage and suck artificial orange powder off of your digits in blissful ignorance of what you’re doing to your body. *deep breath* These Baked Fries from Snikiddy made me forget all about that. I absolutely could not believe how tasty they were, and how many of them I got to eat for just 130 calories. These are my new favorite non-cracker crunchy snack. They have lots of other flavors too, and I intend to try several more. Yummy in my face.
               

Tastes like:  You’re not gonna believe the name doesn’t end in “-os”
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Kosher

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment