Thursday, January 22, 2015

Review: Think Thin Creamy Peanut Butter Bar


Brand:  Think Thin
Flavor:  Creamy Peanut Butter
Where to get it: here @ Think Thin

                Now that’s what I’m talking about! Just put a picture of a giant glob of peanut butter on your wrapper. I appreciate that. It keeps my expectations reasonable, and it lets me know what your bar is all about. Oddly enough, this is the least peanut-buttery bar of all the peanut butter bars I’ve tried thus far. I’m not sure if it was the coating, or the blend of whey isolate in it, but it tasted a bit like coffee. And of course, I hate coffee. This bar is not really for me, but I don’t think it’s a bad bar. The texture was pleasing, it has 0 g of sugar, and 20 g of protein, which is pretty darn good for this mid-size bar. If you’re into the coffee/chocolate/peanut butter thing, you might really like this one.
               

Tastes like:  A protein shake with coffee in it
Taste rating:  4/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment