Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: Sigona's Hachiya Persimmons


Brand:  Sigona’s
Flavor:  Natural Hachiya Persimmons
Where to get it: here @ Sigonas

                I have very recently made acquaintance with persimmons. If you’ve never tried them, it’s hard to really explain what they taste like. They look a bit like a tomato, but taste nothing like them. I like to put salt on ‘em, big surprise there. I love the little 1 oz. package size that these came in, but I wasn’t wild about the taste. Perhaps it’s because I salt fresh persimmons, perhaps it’s because I don’t really like persimmons? I don’t know, I also missed the juice a lot. I think if you were a person who LOVED persimmons, you would like these a lot.                        
               

Tastes like:  Dried persimmons (sorry, I fail at comparisons today)
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free

What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment