Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: Little Miracles White Tea Organic Energy Drink


Brand:  Little Miracles
Flavor:  White Tea Organic Energy Drink
Where to get it: here @ Amazon

                I don’t dabble in the field of energy drinks very often, because I don’t really like that “I could possibly have a heart attack right now” feeling. I drank this about 15 minutes before working out, as a sort of pre-workout without the freak-out hope. It tastes really good, which was a pleasant surprise. No weird “energy” aftertaste, and no punchy-sweet aspartame flavor at all. It has ginseng in it, but I think most of the energy comes from the carbohydrates, which is alright. Yes, I just said that carbohydrates are alright as a source of energy. SCANDAL. Jeez, media, calm down. It has just 90 calories in it, so that lets you know that you shouldn’t be freaking out about having some carbs. Plus it’s certified organic, so that’s even better. I can’t believe I’m saying this about an energy drink, but I will definitely be buying more of these for gym days.
                 
               

Tastes like:  A more flavorful fruit-infused water
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Certified Organic

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment