Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: Coconut Organics CocoBacon


Brand:  Coconut Organics
Flavor:  CocoBacon
Where to get it: here @ Coconut Organics

                I was a couple mouthfuls deep before I realized that the front of this package of deliciousness said “vegan.” Now, I’ve HAD vegan bacon before, and it’s pretty atrocious. I’m not a vegan (my hat’s off to you if you are), so I don’t scour the planet for vegan things. BUT THIS. First taste – salty. Second taste – savory smoky bacon. Third taste – mild coconut finish. IT’S SO GOOD, YOU GUYS. Eat it by the handful, but if you manage not to wolf down the entire package, put it on a shrimp dish. Shrimp salad, shrimp po’ boy, any shrimp noodle dish – I DIE. You simply have to try it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Delicious tropical BACON
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic, Gluten-free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment