Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review - VPX Zero Impact Peanut Butter & Jelly


Brand:  VPX Zero Impact
Flavor:  Peanut Butter & Jelly
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Here we have another terrible-tasting, 400-calorie bar bomb. The amount of these on the market blows my mind. Even if I was some huge guy who could eat 400-calorie bars because I’m in the gym every day, you know, going so hard, I feel like I could think of so many better-tasting, more fun ways to eat 400 calories. Shoot, you could eat 2 and-a-half packets of Peanut Butter & Co.’s The Bee’s Knees peanut butter for about the same amount of calories – just as quickly – so don’t give me the convenience excuse. I just don’t get it. Yuck.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Sod
Taste rating:  1/10


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment