Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review - 6350 Natural Foods Raspberry strips


Brand:  6350 Natural Foods
Flavor:  Raspberry
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Apples, raspberries, sugar – that’s it. YUMMY. They are like little fruit strips, but they taste like sweet raspberry jam. They are about 100 times better than your favorite fruit strip, I guarantee it. I love that they are also studded with raspberry seeds, and why wouldn’t they be? They aren’t some over-processed, 25-ingredient Red 40 kid snack. I like these better than fresh raspberries. I like these better than chocolate raspberry torte. If you’ve ever seen the Friends episode where Monica makes a huge batch of jam, and Joey eats it right out of the jar - that is me with these strips. I like 6350’s raspberry strips as much as Joey Tribiani likes Monica’s jam. There is no higher compliment that can be given.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Delicious, sugary raspberry jam
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, all natural

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment