Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Review - Gnu Fiber Love Bars


Brand:  Gnu Foods
Flavor:  Fiber Love Bar (various)
Where to get it:  here @ NuGoFiber.com

                I keep eating little bars here and there, and they mostly all taste like date juice and sadness. These little dynamos from Gnu Foods taste like the flavor listed on the package. THE FLAVOR LISTED ON THE PACKAGE. What a novel concept! I also REALLY liked these little sample-sized bars that I got my hands on - I got to try both flavors for roughly the same amount of calories as one whole bar (140). They taste like cookies, but they have the texture of a bar, which I think is just perfect, dang it. I feel it’s safe to say that if you see these in the store, and there’s a flavor that speaks to you, you’re gonna love it, because it’s going to taste like you want it to taste. Hallelujah!  
                 
               

Tastes like: 
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment