Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review - Annies Cheddar Snack Mix


Brand:  Annie’s
Flavor:  Cheddar Snack Mix
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                                This bag has bunny pretzels, blonde bunnies, and orange bunnies. I wish the whole bag was full of orange bunnies. I never eat food like this like you’re supposed to. I eat all the pretzels, then all the “this”, then all the “that”. I actually think that you can buy just the cheddar bunnies. I might have to look into that. Those buggers are GOOD. Way better than say, a Cheez-It. I love Annie’s packaging on pretty much everything they make. I love the marketing, I love that there are bunnies everywhere. And if you’re going to eat cheese crackers, they should at least be organic…because at the end of the day they’re still cheese crackers. We all need a break from protein once in a while though.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Salty pretzels and cheese crackers
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Certified Organic, no artificial ingredients, Made in the USA, Non-GMO

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment