Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review - Bearded Brothers Bar


Brand:  Bearded Brothers
Flavor:  Radical Raspberry Lemon
Where to get it: here @ Beardedbros.com

                Compostable packaging! Great ingredients! Super fun logo! So obviously, when I took this ugly brown brick out of the wrapper, I was like, “Of course this is going to taste like butts,” but I was pleasantly surprised! It even smelled a little funky, but it tastes so fruity! I think I’d like it better if there was a little less of a lemon presence, but the raspberry is significant, and the longer you chew, the more of it you get. I even had the singular delight of leftover chia seeds stuck in my teeth, which I weirdly always love. Just 188 calories in this one, but lots of carbs, so eat this pre- or post-workout (or mid hike/bike) and your body will love you.
                 
               

Tastes like: 
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  All natural, Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment