Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review - Mamma Chia Chia Squeeze


Brand:  Mama Chia
Flavor:  Blackberry Bliss
Where to get it: here @ MammaChia.com

                These are so dang good, they make me want to suck all of my food. I might never eat applesauce again, and I eat A LOT of applesauce. The chia seeds get nice and “al dente” hanging out in the pouch, and the blackberry flavor is so true to blackberries from the branch that I really don’t know what else to say. If you like blackberries, you will love these. I bought a case online and dumped them into a big, glorious, purple pile in the meat drawer of my fridge…because I do what I want!
                 
               

Tastes like:  Unsweetened blackberry jam
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, USDA Organic, vegetarian, vegan, Gluten-free, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment