Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review - Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzels



Brand:  Kay’s Naturals
Flavor:  Cinnamon Toast Protein Pretzels
Where to get it: here @ KaysNaturals.com

                When I was in grade school we were often served this strange-looking blob of sticky rice with our lunches. As far as I could tell, it was just cinnamon, sugar, and rice, but I have been unsuccessful at recreating the concoction in my adulthood. Enter these protein pretzels from Kay’s Naturals, and BOOM! I’m right back to being a happy, porky 4th grader. Now, obviously pretzels are not rice, but the flavor is so much the same that I absolutely squealed with glee, to the surprise of most of my coworkers. I didn’t even both to try to explain to them why a bag of seemingly ordinary pretzels was giving me such delight, I don’t think they’d get it.
                Oh and before I get too carried away (too late…), I should mention that if you want to eat pretzels, these are CRAZY full of protein – 12g in the 120 calorie-size bag. They only have 15g of carbs – I say “only” because they are PRETZELS and they have almost as many grams of protein as they do carbs. That’s pretty kickass.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Cinnamon sugar rice from the lunch lady
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment