Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Biena Chickpea Snacks



Brand:  Biena
Flavor:  Honey Roasted
Where to get it: here @ Biena


                When I was little, I went to church every Sunday with my grandparents and great-grandparents. This mostly entailed crawling around on the floor under the pews, and getting scolded for pulling my dress over my head during the service. One of my most beloved childhood memories are getting the little treat bags that my great-grandma would give to me every Sunday morning, in hopes to distract me long enough to get through the sermon, I assume. One of the things that were ALWAYS in the treat bag, was a small baggie of Honey Nut Cheerios. This snack is so reminiscent of that cereal that I was in love at first bite. I’m a repeat orderer of these.
               

Tastes like:  Honey Nut Cheerios, but bean-y
Taste rating:  10/10


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment