Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review: Pop Rings Mediterranean Herbs



Brand:  Pop Rings
Flavor:  Mediterranean Herbs
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                If you’re looking for something to satisfy a craving for something crunchy, these little rings will probably hit the spot. If what you REALLY want are potato chips, you might be left wanting a bit. It’s alright with me that there’s none of that luscious grease you get with traditional potato chips, hence the much lower caloric count. I just found myself wishing they were saltier. Saltier to make the herby flavor pop (no pun intended) a bit more, and saltier to trick my brain into thinking that I was actually eating junk food. That’s really my only complaint about this snack, they really are a great swap when you get a chip craving.

Tastes like:  Dehydrated herby puffed potatoes
Taste rating:  6/10


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment