Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Jif Whips Peanut Butter



Brand:  Jif
Flavor:  Whips (original)
Where to get it: here @Walmart.com

                You see that picture at the top of this review? Yes, the not-very-good one, like the ones I start all of my reviews with - just to prove that I had the product in my hot little hands (that’s why I don’t just grab a pretty one off the internet, FYI). The tub is empty. EMPTY. Because it lasted about 3 days before I consumed it all with the passion and fire of 1,000 suns. I could blame my lack of self-control around all things peanut butter on being a woman, or whatever…but does it really matter? THIS STUFF IS DELICIOUS. 1 tub lasts me about 6 large Fuji apples. The package says 18 servings…but I choose to instead think of all that wonderful protein I’m getting while I roll around on the break room floor at lunch time, sucking it off apple slices. And it’s much better (caloric-ly speaking) than standard peanut butter. (Comes in chocolate peanut butter too, if you’re into that sort of thing.)

Tastes like:  All the peanut butter taste you love, with none of the thwackyness
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Kosher, Vegetarian

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment