Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: Quest Nutrition Protein Bars, Cookies & Cream



Brand:  Quest
Flavor:  Cookies & Cream
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                If you’re into cookies & cream protein powder, you’re gonna dig this flavor of Quest protein bars hardcore. The taste is spot-on, and the bar texture is really nice. This bar really hit the spot for me when I was thinking about checking to see if I had any leftover Halloween candy lying around. In July. Don't judge me, dieting tends to make a person a little crazy, once in awhile. I have a bunch of other flavors of this bar that I haven’t tried yet, and I must say that testing this one out has made me quite excited to do so. I will still review the other flavors, because I’m particular like that. I feel like you can love one product from the same line, and then try another one and have it just crap the kitchen. Plus this way, I get to eat more for the sake of science. You can’t argue with science.

Tastes like:  Cookies & Cream protein powder
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment