Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: Power Crunch Protein Bar



Brand:  Power Crunch
Flavor:  French Vanilla Creme
Where to get it: here @ PowerCrunch.com

                I really like that these bars have the thin, crispy wafers in them like those cookies we’ve all had, I haven’t found a lot of protein bars that do. I also like that they are SO VANILLA. So. Vanilla. Even the vanilla smell is really strong. If you like vanilla protein powder, you will really like these bars. My only complaint/piece of advice is – make sure you have a bottle of water when you’re eating this bar. It was kind of like the saltine challenge at times, as soon as I broke through the outer coating, all the saliva in my mouth just went POOF! I also found that the wafers stuck to my teeth sort of weirdly, but it wasn’t terrible.

Tastes like:  Vanilla crème wafer cookies crossed with unsalted saltine crackers
Taste rating:  7/10


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment