Friday, October 3, 2014

Review: Cottage Kitchen Cheddar & Chive Crackers


Brand:  Cottage Kitchen
Flavor:  Cheddar & Chive Cracker
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                These are really phenomenal crackers, because they taste more like cheese than cracker. Not orange-cheese-dust cheese, actual cheese, but crunchy like a cracker. I didn’t taste a lot of the chive, and I wished they were a bit saltier, but I am like, seriously out of control when it comes to salt. I PUT salt on these and then it was ON. The serving size is 4 crackers for 70 calories, which I was initially very skeptical of, but the crackers are quite large and pretty substantial. Not to say that I couldn’t eat more than 4…but I was happy when I cut myself off after 4 for the sake of science and my butt-width. The gist of all this rambling is that these were FREAKING DELICIOUS and I will for sure be eating more of them. Definitely worth a try, if you love crackers like I do.
               

Tastes like:  Crunchy cheese DY-NO-MITE!
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  No artificial ingredients, No added sugars or sweeteners

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment