Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review: Gorge Delights Just Fruit Bar


Brand:  Gorge Delights Just Fruit Bar
Flavor:  Assorted
Where to get it: here @ Gorge Delights

                If it says “pear”, I will buy it. If it says “apple”, I will almost always buy it. These bars are super thick and super dense. There is not a thing in them but fruit, which is totally awesome. Apparently, I need a little something else though, because I didn’t love these like I thought I was going to. They weren’t yucky, but I wouldn’t buy them again, sadly. If you don’t mind a more muted, less sweet fruit flavor, you might love these bars. They are also uncrushable, which makes them perfect for bags and packs, and a great idea for a low-blood sugar emergency item.
               

Tastes like:  Super hardcore fruit leather. Fruit heavy leather.
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, all-natural, Non-GMO, Made in the USA

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment