Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Lenny & Larry's Pumpkin Spice Complete Cookie


Brand:  Lenny & Larry’s
Flavor:  Pumpkin Spice Complete Cookie
Where to get it: here @ Lenny & Larry's

                When I got this absolute BOMB of a cookie, I was like…I CANNOT EAT THIS, nor can I review it on a “healthy snacks” blog. I felt like I should hide it. First of all, it’s heavy. It weighs a QUARTER OF A POUND. I hefted it, wailing, because I knew I was going to eat it. I’m powerless against pumpkin. Why was this happening to me?? Once I regained rational thought and vision, I studied the little stud. No eggs, no dairy, all natural, vegan…so no butter. No eggs. No milk. Now I’m interested.
This is a unique cookie, to say the least. JUST BE CAREFUL. If you eat the whole thing at once, it’s a meal. It has 420 calories, *60* grams of carbs (ouch, but hey, it IS a cookie), and 14 grams of fat. That’s not too terrible, if that’s your entire lunch. Unless you’re hiking with no other real food on you, you’re not going to want to make this your entire lunch. So here’s what I did: I took a pizza cutter, and cut it into quarters. I put each quarter into its own snack bag, and took one quarter with my lunch for 4 days. That gives you a little over 100 calories, 15 carbs, 4g protein, and about 3g of fat. It’s the perfect sweet little lunch finisher.

PS - They have other flavors, too. I'm DYING to try the Lemon Poppy one!
               

Tastes like:  Pumpkin cookie! (It’s good.)
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Vegan, All natural, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegetarian


What’s in it

No comments:

Post a Comment