Monday, October 13, 2014

Review: Health Warrior Chia Bars


Brand:  Health Warrior
Flavor:  Chia bar (variety)
Where to get it: here @ Health Warrior


                Hello, you perfectly-sized tiny little powerhouse of a snack! 100 calories per bar? Yes, please! I love, love, love the texture of these Health Warrior Chia bars. If you’re the kind of weirdo that gets excited when a glob of chia seeds get stuck together in your smoothie and then you get to chew them (why is that so fun to me?), then you will love these as much as I do. They come in all kinds of flavors, I devoured the apple cinnamon one before I remembered that I needed to take a picture. These are a definite winner in the “so many bars, help!” snack race.
               

Tastes like:  Fig Newton-granola bar-fruit casserole
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Kosher, Vegetarian, Vegan

What’s in it: (Mango flavor bar)


No comments:

Post a Comment