Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Life Choice Peanut Butter Extreme Protein Bars


Brand:  Life Choice Protein Bar
Flavor:  Peanut Butter Extreme
Where to get it: 


                These bars offer a big dose of peanut butter flavor, but also a big dose of delightful protein.  More filling and about twice the calories of my favorite little peanut butter bombs, these really do hit the spot if you are HUNGRY and about to crack. Loads of vitamins and minerals, I also keep these in the fridge. I’m not sure where my desire for cold peanut butter came from, but it’s seriously in full force during the summer. My gym is about 15 minutes from my house, so I often cut one of these in half and eat half on the way there and half on the way home; in the car, singing at the top of my lungs and spewing peanut crumbs all over the steering wheel. It’s a lease anyway. Real talk.
               

Tastes like:  Semi-sweet peanut butter bars
Taste rating:  7/10

What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment