Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review - Coco Libre Protein Coconut Water


Brand:  Coco Libre
Flavor:  Chocolate Protein Coconut Water
Where to get it: 

                Believe it or not, this was my first time trying coconut water in any form. I have friends who love it, and friends who hate it. After drinking this Coco Libre chocolate protein coconut water, I will definitely be trying more coconut water products. It tasted a lot like chocolate milk that had been watered down a bit, and I don’t mean that in a bad way (it sounds kind of gross). It was just less rich than traditional chocolate milk. I also found this to be a very satisfying 130 calories, and it had a minimal impact on my blood sugar since it has no added sugars. I can’t wait to try the vanilla flavor.             
                 
               

Tastes like:  Weakened Chocolate Milk
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Fair Trade Certified, vegetarian

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment