Thursday, June 18, 2015

Review - Dark Dog Energy Drink



Brand:  Dark Dog
Flavor:  Organic Energy Drink
Where to get it:  here @ Amazon.com 

                I was pretty excited to try this product. I am constantly in search of low-calorie, natural, taurine-free energy drinks. The packaging is dynamic, the name is cool, and all of the ingredients are derived from plants found in nature. Problem is…it tastes pretty bad. Unsweetened, carbonated prune juice is the closest thing that I could liken it to. I kept trying to drink it, thinking that perhaps it was an acquired taste – but I never even got close to liking it.      
                 
               

Tastes like:  Bitter prune juice
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Organic, vegetarian


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment