Thursday, June 4, 2015

Review - Goldbaum's Snap Stix


Brand:  Goldbaum’s
Flavor:  Tangy Ketchup Snap Stix
Where to get it: 

                I discovered ketchup potato chips on a trip to Canada when I was 19. My love for those chips continues to burn, especially since they aren’t readily available here in Washington where I live. I found these Stix and it’s very possible that I squealed aloud. While they aren’t quite the same as a greasy bag of “ketchips,” they’re pretty dang good, and a lot better for you to boot. They’re the “puffy-hollow-straw” variety of shape, which really isn’t my favorite. I tend to think this particular shape of reduced-calorie potato snack is less flavorful and harder to eat, but I appreciate that Goldbaum’s is straying from the usual flavor suspects. Maybe they’ll make me a sweet potato ketchip someday!          
                 
               

Tastes like:  Puffy ketchips   
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Non-GMO

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment