Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review - Essential Living Foods Keen-Wah Bars



Brand:  Essential Living Foods
Flavor:  Keen-Wah Bars (various)
Where to get it:  here @ Essential Living Foods

                These bars are another example of how choosing the correct flavor can make all the difference in the world. I tried Tumeric Goldenberry Pecan and wished that someone would end my life. It should have been called Tumeric Tumeric Tumeric Death. NOPE. Next, I tried the Hemp Maca Goji, and it was just alright, nothing special, but man was I happy it wasn’t a repeat of the first flavor. The third flavor that I tried was the Mate Cranberry Cacao (not pictured), and it was actually something I could eat enough of to process a real review. The texture of these is great, a bit chewy, but easy enough to break off bite-size pieces. The caloric value is perfect for the size. The quinoa doesn’t really factor into the taste much on these bars, so pick one who’s “front ingredients” sound good to you.
               

Tastes like:   Seeds
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:   Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, Made in the USA


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment