Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review - Fruigees Nothing Beets Cherry


Brand:  Fruigees
Flavor:  Nothing Beets Cherry
Where to get it:  here @ Amazon.com

                Not everybody loves beets. I love beets. However, I love beets in an “on my salad” kind of way. Anytime I have had a juice that has had beets in it, it has had that unfortunate dirt-type flavor. But beets are a superfood, so the more beets you can get into your diet, the better. If you just can’t handle those damn dirty beets and their dirty dirt taste, try this Nothing Beets Cherry squeezer from Fruigees. This pouch is a delicious miracle of cherry wonder. So cherry, so delicious, I bought more of these online less than 5 minutes after I finished my first one. I like to chill them, and then have one right before working out. That fruit sugar really does the trick when I have a long bike ride & some Friends reruns ahead of me after work.              
                 

Tastes like:  Cherry sauce millionaire!
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Organic, vegetarian, vegan, all natural

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment