Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Review - Pop Chips Sweet Potato


Brand:  Pop Chips
Flavor:  Sweet Potato
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                I’m not always on board with popped potato snacks, but I am on board, under the deck, and snuggled into the captain’s bed with these Pop Chips. They also hit the magic number, 100 calories in the snack-size bag. There is decent amount of chips in the bag, but I wish there were more…purely for pig-out reasons. I guess you could dip these guys in something if you wanted to, but I really saw no reason to do so. These are one of the best popped snacks on the market, for my calories.               
                 
               

Tastes like:  Crispy, light sweet potatoes
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Kosher, vegetarian, vegan, all natural


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment