Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review - Pop Corners Chips



Brand:  Pop Corners
Flavor:  Various
Where to get it: here @ Pop Corners  

                If you were to ask me, I would tell you that I don’t like popcorn. When it comes in my subscription boxes, I don’t even try it. I give it to my coworker Jessica, who LOVES popcorn. It’s not the taste that keeps me away - it’s the sticking-in-my-teeth-and-gums-until-I-go-insane that keeps me away. I also hold a big grudge against popcorn, because it NEVER tastes as good as it smells, not even at the movie theatre.
                I am so glad that I didn’t let my grudge keep me from trying these Pop Corners chips. The texture is more of a thin rice cake, but the flavor is about a zillion times better than any rice cake ever dreamed of being. It’s popcorn without the hulls, and evenly coated with flavor. The Kettle Corn flavor really blew me away, perfectly salty, perfectly sweet – not too much of either one. If you love popcorn, you will love these. If you hate popcorn…well, I think you’ll still love these. Jessica’s gonna have to get her own bag.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Popcorn without the pain
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Vegetarian, Made in the USA

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment