Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review - Go Vida Grapes & Pineapple



Brand:  Go Vida
Flavor:  Grapes & Pineapple
Where to get it: here @ GoVida.com

                Freeze dry everything you can get your hands on, Go Vida. You’re perfect, everything you make is perfect, and I love you. A lot. I’m not sure what they are doing differently than other companies, but please keep doing it. I love the combinations they make, and the fruit is always sweet and never chalky. I was skittish to try this combo, since pineapple can be so sour when mishandled. There is no sour about this, it’s as sweet and pineapple-y as the non-dried stuff. These are the best pure fruit snacks on the market, for my money.
               

Tastes like:  Big raisins and delicious pineapple
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities: Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Kosher


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment