Friday, November 21, 2014

Review: Calbee Snapea Crisps


Brand:  Calbee
Flavor:  Snapea Crisps
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                You’ve probably seen these Snapea Crisps at your local market, they seem to be all over the place right now. Strangely enough, it took me this long to try them. I think it’s because while I like peas, I’m not a person that eats the pods – cooked or not. I assumed there would be a pea-and-pod-type separation to these, but there really isn’t. No stringiness, no resistance to being bitten – they are so much better than I thought they were going to be. They have a slight “pea taste,” but not one nearly as strong as other dried pea snacks that I have tried. They also have the perfect amount of salt (I could taste it!) and are strangely very much like potato chips in texture and flavor, but I liked them much better. They also come in a 100-calorie pack, which seals the deal for me! (The only place I have found the mini-packs is here, someone holler at me if you see them somewhere else please!)
               

Tastes like:  Salty happy time
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities: Non-GMO, Gluten-free


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment