Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Sunrise Fresh Dried Cherries


Brand:  Sunrise Fresh
Flavor:  Dried Cherries
Where to get it:  Looks like just CA and NC Costcos, and local CA markets, unfortunately

                Little snack packs of air-dried Bing cherries (and nothing else), what more could you ask for? Bing cherries are naturally more sweet than tart, and that carries over into the dried form as well. They kind of taste like large raisins to me, maybe a tad less sweet, but pretty close. I like raisins and I rarely eat them as a snack so I always find myself thinking, “I forgot how good these are!” If you also like raisins, I’d love for you to give these a try, and then let me know if you agree, or if I’m even weirder than previously assumed because I just described a cherry as a “large raisin”.
               

Tastes like:  Big raisins (I'm not backing down!)
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Vegan, Vegetarian, all natural, Made in the USA, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free

What’s in it:
Ingredients:  Bing cherries (that's it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment